February 21-28, 2016 with training running Monday to Saturday
Cyclists welcome -- all swim/run sessions are optional.
About the Coaches
Justin Daerr: Professional triathlete, USAT Level 1 Coach, Ironman Champion, and co-owner Endurance Corner.
Alan Couzens: Exercise Physiologist, USAT Level 1 Coach and co-owner Endurance Corner.
Marilyn Chychota: Former professional triathlete and professional cyclist, coach to professional triathletes, and Ironman Champion.
Sue Aquila: Elite age group competitor, 2015 USA Triathlon Long Distance AG National Champion, multiple-time Kona qualifier.
For a great write-up from our 2008 camp read AC's blog post (includes Photos!).
Larry Creswell's Blog From 2010, includes photos.
Larry Creswell's Blog From 2011, includes photos.
ENDURANCE CORNER TUCSON CAMP
The camp is designed to jump start your bike fitness and includes run and swim options.
- A century ride to Madera Canyon
- Rides over Gates Pass from both summit directions
- A summit ride of Mt Lemmon (nearly 6000 feet of vertical gain); run but no swim day
- A long run in one of Tucson's many parks
- A century ride including the famous 12-mile climb up Kitt Peak
Coaches attending the camps will include:
- Justin Daerr: Professional Triathlete, Ironman Champion, Coach.
- Marilyn Chychota: Professional Triathlete and Cyclist, Ironman Champion, Coach.
- Alan Couzens: Exercise Physiologist, Coach, Athlete.
- Sue Aquila: Multiple Kona Qualifying Age Group Triathlete; Ranked #1 Worldwide in AG; Coach.
- Jeff Fejfar: Kona Qualifier, AG Sprint National Champion, USAT Level II Coach
- Cliff English (on deck coach for all swim sessions): Renowned coach of World Champion triathletes
Where will I stay?
Athletes will be staying in a hotel located near downtown Tucson (double occupancy). Athletes may request a single occupancy room for an additional fee.
What will we eat?
All meals will be provided for athletes attending the camp at the hotel. For the days we are on the road we will have lunch provided on site.
What if I have bike problems?
Professional mechanics will be on hand to help assist with any on-road problems as well as CLEANING your machine periodically through the week. All bikes will be stored and secured each evening and will be ready for you each morning at the designated roll out time. You just need to fill up your water bottles each morning and we will take care of the rest.
What about daily sports nutrition?
Endurance Corner will provide sports bars and sports drinks before each ride. Nutrition will also be available in all sag vehicles accompanying your daily rides.
What does it cost?
$2,475.00 covers everything, but your flight to Tucson.
Our Refund Policy: If you cancel before January 1st we will refund your payment less a $150 admin fee. Any cancellations between January 1st and February 1st will be refunded less $750.00. Any cancellations after February 1st will be refunded at our discretion.