Come explore Colorado with us!
Your adventure can range from a day trip in the Indian Peaks Wilderness to weeklong tours of the Rocky Mountains' most scenic areas. With your specific dates and interests, we can design a trip that will accommodate your family or group.
Summer Trips Include:
- Rocky Mountain Cycling Adventures;
- Mt Evans (climb to 14,240 feet)
- The Copper Triangle (80 mile high mountain loop in the heart of the Rockies)
- The Grand Tour (200+ Miles, 10,000+ feet of climbing)
- Backcountry Hiking and Camping;
- Mountain Biking;
- Triathlon Training;
- Tailored to your race distance and experience level
- Matched to your specific race terrain and goals
Winter Trips Include:
- High altitude snowshoeing;
- Ski Touring;
Custom trips are priced on a sliding scale based on number of people and the length of the trip. Contact us for more information on your personal adventure.
From our HQ in Boulder, we offer the following ancillary servies:
- Airport Transfers;
- Homestay Accomodation (we have three guest bedrooms);
- Full and half board options;
- Swim lessons for kids and adults;
- Personal training and yoga instruction in our home studio;
Whether you are an individual, a family or a small group. We'd love to be your Rocky Mountain hosts.
A sample Rocky Mountains Summer itinerary (Two-Week Advanced) is attached.
Our Refund Policy: If you give us 90 days written notice of your need to pull out of a camp then we will return all funds you have paid less $75 admin fee. Cancellations with less than 90 days written notice will be refunded at our sole discretion.