June 23-29, 2013 (Training Runs Monday to Saturday)
Cost of the camp is $975.00.
Camp structure will be similar to what follows - we will make some adjustments so that there are new challenges for our returning athletes!
- Sunday – Arrival, camp overview talk and welcome dinner
- Monday – Metric or Imperial Century in the local Mtns
- Tuesday – Open Water Session with Brick to Follow - PM Open
- Wednesday – Practical Skills Sessions
- Thursday – Swim/Bike/Run day
- Friday – Pool swim session & optional Flagstaff Rd Ride
- Saturday – Big day training
- Sunday – Depart
We will be using our local connections to bring you in direct contact with experts on endurance performance. Past presenters have included:
- Multiple World Champions - Chrissie Wellington, Mirinda Carfrae, Julie Dibens and Craig Alexander
- Olympians - Laura & Greg Bennett and Matt Reed
- Ironman Champions -Chuckie V and Marilyn McDonald
- US National Road and TT Champion - Kimberly Baldwin
- Olympic Gold Medalist Coach - Bobby McGee
- Pro Tour Cycling Coach - Dirk Friel
All session fees
All training nutrition
Professional sag and mechanical support
Five dinners (we’ll have two open nights where you can check out downtown Boulder)
Presentations and technical instruction
10 CEUs (USA Triathlon) if you attend the full week
What’s Not Included:
- Airport transfers
- Meals other than as above
- Transport to/from session locations – so you’ll probably want a car rental
Our Central American contact is Luis Villavicencio, who will be happy to help you and can describe his personal camp experience.
For all other questions please contact Justin Daerr via our Contact Page.
Our Refund Policy: Payment is due in full upon registration. If you cancel before May 15th, you will be refunded your registration fee less $100.00. If you can cancel after May 15th, you will be refunded at our discretion.