Dates for 2015 will be July 5-July 11. Training will be from Monday, July 6 through Saturday, July 11.
This year Endurance Corner returns to its week-long Boulder Camp. This year's camp will include sessions on the IM Boulder course as well as the classic rides and runs in the surrounding mountains.
The 2015 Tentative Schedule includes:
- Sunday: Welcome Dinner and Introductions.
- Monday: Lefthand Canyon ride summiting at 10,000 feet at Branaird Lake, afternoon run on partial portion of IM Boulder course.
- Tuesday: Open water swim at Boulder Reservoir, ~35 mile ride on IM Boulder course, afternoon run on partial portion of IM Boulder course.
- Wednesday: Ride St Vrain Loop (Lyons, Raymond, Ward); optional afternoon trail run
- Thursday: Open water swim at Boulder Reservoir, Ride final ~25 miles of IM Boulder bike course, transition to run (One full loop of run course).
- Friday: Easier regroup day; lighter training sessions.
- Saturday: Ride IM Boulder course, starting and finishing at Boulder Reservoir, short transition run to follow.
All coaches are full or part-time Boulder residents and know every intimate detail about this race course.
Last year, EC's very own, Justin Daerr, took the overall victory at the inaugural IM Boulder event and will be serving as camp director and coach of this year's camp.
What if I'm not racing IM Boulder?
No Problem! This camp is great for all athletes looking to put in a big week of training in one of the most popular triathlon training destinations in the world.
This year's coaches will include:
- Justin Daerr; 2014 Ironman Boulder Champion and Elite Coach
- Alan Couzens: Exercise Physiologist and Elite Coach
- Marilyn Chychota: IM Champion and Elite Coach
- All session fees
- All training nutrition
- Sag support on all training rides
- Five dinners
- Evening presentations including detailed analysis of race course
- Guest speakers from the Boulder triathlon community
What’s Not Included:
- Airport transfers
- Meals other than as above
- Transport to/from session locations – so might want a car rental
Camp cost for 2015 is $1095.00 (refund details below).
For all other questions please contact Justin Daerr via justin at endurance corner dot com.
Our Refund Policy: Payment is due in full upon registration. If you cancel before June 1st, you will be refunded your registration fee less $100.00. If you can cancel after June 1st, you will be refunded at our discretion.