With whom do we work?
- We work with long course triathletes
- Exercise is a fundamental part of our lives
- We love to teach by training with you
What are my Endurance Values?
- Achievement is a product of work
- Coaching is about creating great people
- The value in athletic competition comes from testing your honor and personal fortitude
Why are we world-class?
- Understanding the specific performance requirements for Ironman racing;
- Understanding the athletic progression from mid-pack to the front of the race;
- Guiding working-athletes on the long-term role that athletics will play in their well-being;
- Training for long-course triathlon with power; and
- Triathlon stage racing and extreme volume training.
To get the most out of us, it helps to be a reader. These are most useful (in order):
- Read my book - Going Long;
- Read our library; and
- Read our blogs.
Note that is a lot of reading! At my heart, I'm a read/write guy and that's why remote coaching "works" for me. If you're not a reader then attending our camps is a good option.
If you drop me a line about coaching then I'm going to point you to this article and ask you to let me know:
- What's your athletic background?
- How have things gone over the last year?
- Tell me any injury/medical issues that are relevant to your athletics.
- What does your typical winter training week look like?
- What does your typical summer training week look like?
- Do you have a powermeter, if not, then would you consider buying one?
- When would you be able to attend one of our camps?
- What are the two most important things in your life over the next three years?
For information on rates and availability drop me a line or see our coaching services page.
Founder, Endurance Corner