Endurance Corner coaches have presented hundreds of hours of continuing education credits through its own events, as well as third party speaking engagements across the country. The Endurance Corner team has also been asked to present for local triathlon, cycling, strength and conditioning, and swim clubs, as well as corporations outside the scope of athletics.
The EC team is comprised of high performance triathlon coaches, former and current professional athletes, an expert exercise physiologist, national age group champions, entrepreneurs, a strength and conditioning coach as well as family men and women that understand the careful balance of life and sport.
Some of EC’s past presentations have included:
- Long Term Progression in Sport
- Heart Rate Variability and Its Application
- Training and Racing in the Heat
- Season Benchmarking
- Strength Programs for Endurance Athletes
- Strength Programs for Power Athletes
- Mental Training for Performance, Analyzing Power Files
- Tapering for Performance
- Injury Risk and High Performance
- Race Day Nutrition
If you are interested in having someone from the Endurance Corner team present for your team, club or company, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.