I started my first business in 1996 and I have learned that the practices that enable success in business can lead to success in triathlon. I run my training like my business and my business like my training.
My journey in triathlon started with a 50lb weight loss and continues with a Kona Qualification. I believe in having a plan and working your plan. I believe that triathlon training is a great tool to develop success in all areas of your life: family, health and work.
I take pride in interacting with you frequently by email, text and phone. You can expect a caring coach, an excellent communicator, and a strong leader with clearly defined goals. There is a depth to my craft and a true appreciation for technology and data when training. As an added bonus, I love exercise research/physiology/technology and enjoy finding the edge to what is possible.
I work with only a small team of athletes each year to give them my full attention.
- USA Triathlon Certified Coach
- Endurance Corner Tucson Camp Director
- 2013 Ironman All World Athlete Champion Women 45-49
- 3x Kona Qualifier and Finisher
- USA Triathlon All-American
- Age Group Champion Women 45-49 Ironman Louisville
- Age Group Champion Women 45-49 Ironman Texas
- Age Group Course Record Women 45-49 Ironman Texas 10:35:22
- MS Sport Management from Indiana University School of Public Health
- BS Psychology from St. Lawrence University